Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advantage from Milwaukee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advantage from Milwaukee

good morning I've been lurking this site for 2 years and have taken recipes, advice, techniques. So I decided to become a paid member. I've already got my money worth before joining

For years I was using a second hand MES analog smoker I picked up off Craigslist for $30 bucks. I always wanted a GMG, but could never pull the trigger (bought a new house, baby on the way, etc)

this christmas my wife, her parents, and my parents all pitched in a bought me a GMG Daniel Boone so my smoke game is about to step it up !! Excited to be a member and hopefully meet up with a few bbqrs from the MKE area!!!

quick question does this site use tapatalk or some forum app?

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

I hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

What part of IN? my parents live in NW near Munster?
        I grow up in south burbs of chicago?

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Advantage49! We're happy you joined, thanks for the support. Congrats on the new GMG. I bet that was one of the best surprises... other than "we're having a baby!" of course. Congrats on the baby too! No the site here doesn't use tapatalk, we're behind a login...but maybe someday. We do have a fairly streamlined mobile site though, and no ads for members.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
            2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Advantage49

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD! I have family roots in Milwaukee. My Dad's side of the family is from Milwaukee. I probably still have cousins there.

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle and congrats on the new GMG! We would like to see some photos of it and your cooks on it!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Well it sure is good that you decided to cough up the membership fee & quit stealing all the cool info that's available. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun.
                        PS. I'm not even thinkin about cookin outside, it's 3 here in FDL, headed to 4, with winds at 16 to 20.
                        Like the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
                          Well it sure is good that you decided to cough up the membership fee & quit stealing all the cool info that's available. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun.
                          PS. I'm not even thinkin about cookin outside, it's 3 here in FDL, headed to 4, with winds at 16 to 20.
                          Like the ring.
                          Thank you! As far as the ring goes it is a legit Super Bowl ring my brother in law works for the NFL and had to go through some red tape and pay out of pocket for it. But why not !

Comment

Welcome from Greenfield (suburb of Milwaukee)!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Don't think you'll find tapatalk or an app around here ...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                                Mr. Bones commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Advantage49 ^^^^^^^ Nah, we'uns mostly jus' app th salt, app the rub, mebbe app some spritz, then, some apps some sauce ;-) We also often apps some fave bevs t' th' cook! (Dunno 'bout y'all, it's in my job descript!)

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here