Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Shannon Sneed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Shannon Sneed

Glad to join the club. Have been following this site for years. Decided to make the commitment and join. Just received my Yoder YS 640 today. Have a medium BGE, have had many other devices over the years. Looking forward to playing with the Yoder. I am getting old and lazy, and the 'set it and forget it' mentality really appeals to me. Hope to contribute something and learn a lot from all of you.

Welcome to the pit Shannon, hope you enjoy the Yoder. I love my Camp Chef pellet grill. Welcome to the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome sds

Comment

Greetings Shannon ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hi, Shannon! Welcome to the group!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit sds. Congrats on that new cooker! I'm excited for you, that's a nice machine.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome! I hear great things about the Yoder, smoke well!

Comment

sds, Shannon, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard and congrats on the Yoder! See you around The Pit.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. I just read your profile. So, I expect good arguments for and against the Yoder. I expect you vehemently defend BBQ - your "guilty" pleasure. You are joining a fun group of folks who are committed to asking for and giving advice. I'm getting old and lazy, too. That's why I have my stick burners - so that when the wife has a chore for me I can say - "Gosh darn it, I would love to but I have to watch this fire. Oh, and while you are out with the grocery list you were going to have me attend to, could you pick up some beer? Ouch. I didn't know you could throw a beer side armed and still hit me in the head."
                          Last edited by tbob4; December 7, 2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Welcome sds!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I, too, like like the setnitnand forget idea. I do it all the time with my large BGE both with and without my PartyQ. I like my sleep. I used to use an old bullet smoker that required getting up at 4am to add fuel. Otherwise it worked fine in warm weather.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here