Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! I'm new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I'm new here.

My user name is Baby Back Maniac but my real name is Justin. I'm really excited about being here and getting to know everybody. I've already seen a few familiar names from other forums.

Thanks for having me.

Greetings Justin ... welcome to the Pit!.

Comment

Welcome Baby Back Maniac I watched your video today where was comparing the Weber kettle and the new WSCG. Well done!

Comment

greetings from one newby to another

Comment

Welcome to the Pit where BBQ maniacs abound.

Comment

Hello! It's pretty tough to not get excited (and lose a few hours) while on this site.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the warm welcome.

DWCowles, I appreciate you watching. That was a fun video to make.

Dwngr8,
              I like your hat! Woo pig sooie! That win was HUGE last weekend.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Baby Back Maniac! We're glad you're here.

I wonder if we're going to need to add storage space before you can fill out your signature? There's a lot of iron on your patio. I guess we'll see!

Comment

• Baby Back Maniac
                  Baby Back Maniac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL. That's funny. I think I'm actually down to 6 at this point. If I tried to list them all, It would definitely break the internet. #addicted

Welcome to the Pit!!! WE are happy to have you. Looking forward to your input here in The Pit!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Baby Back Maniac ... You make good videos.👍

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Baby Back Maniac! Great to see you here with us. I admire your passion for BBQ and I think you'll fit in quite nicely.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Baby Back Maniac
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you! I read it this morning. That was very helpful!

Originally posted by Breadhead View Post
                Welcome to the Pit Baby Back Maniac ... You make good videos.👍
                Really good videos ... keep'em coming!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Baby Back Maniac! Where are these mysterious videos people speak of?

Comment

• DWCowles
                    DWCowles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    YouTube

• AZRedneck
                    AZRedneck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I found the one with the WSCG vs Weber 27 SnS. Very good video!

Great to have you in The Pit Baby Back Maniac. Your Kettle / WSCG video was awesome! Thank you for all your hard work and fun making it.

Comment

• Baby Back Maniac
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you, fuzzydaddy! It was fun to make!

Slap my hand Baby Back Man! Welcome aboard & enjoy the ride.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here