Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redface says hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redface says hello.

Redface. I am a fair skin, redhead. My face turns red when it is cold, hot, embarassed, stressed, sun burnt, basically all of the time. Redface.

I love to grill. When I am home on the weekends it is not uncommon to have all three meals off of the grill. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals to experiment with, and I love to make it on the grill. If you experiment with breakfast and fall on your face, you are out a dollar or 2. Just make cereal. I am somewhat experimental with dinner. I do not think that I have ever made the same burger twice.

I have not ventured past the grill, to a smoker until just recently. I got a smoker for my birthday, and am going to try and smoke my first pork shoulders this weekend. I am very competitive. If I make food for a group of friends and family, I want it to be the best that they ever had.

I look forward to being a member, thank you.

Redface Welcome to the Pit! What kind of smoker and grill do you cook on? What is your favorite thing to cook?

Comment

Redface Welcome to your new addiction! It only gets better from here. This a great place for interventions and support.
      Last edited by Paulie Brisket; May 5, 2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Redface - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome Redface

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are glad you've joined the ranks! Good luck with your cook this weekend, Remember we love pictures. (Of your cooks anyway)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Redface.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Redface . We're glad you're here.

Comment

Redface, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit Redface, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Redface! Very nice to have you here. I enjoyed your intro.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

GrillGrates amplify heat, prevent flare-ups, make flipping foods easier, kill hotspots, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily moved from one grill to another. Click here for more about what makes these grates so special.

Big. Bold. Flavor.

Meathead's Amazing rubs and sauce

Introduce big, bold flavor to your BBQ and grilling creations thanks to the Meathead’s Amazing line of pork, red meat, and poultry rubs as well as a KC-style BBQ sauce. Click here to read more and to purchase.

Grilla Proves That Good Things Come In Small Packages

The small 31.5″ x 29.5″ footprint of the Grilla Pellet Smoker makes it ideal for use where BBQ space is limited, including on a condo patio. Click here for our review on this unique smoker.

Groundbreaking Hybrid Thermometer!

Thermapen One Instant Read Thermometer

The FireBoard Spark is a hybrid combining instant-read capability, a cabled temperature probe, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Couple that with high standards of design and workmanship and it’s a “must own.” Click here to read our comprehensive Platinum Medal review.