Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redface says hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redface says hello.

Redface. I am a fair skin, redhead. My face turns red when it is cold, hot, embarassed, stressed, sun burnt, basically all of the time. Redface.

I love to grill. When I am home on the weekends it is not uncommon to have all three meals off of the grill. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals to experiment with, and I love to make it on the grill. If you experiment with breakfast and fall on your face, you are out a dollar or 2. Just make cereal. I am somewhat experimental with dinner. I do not think that I have ever made the same burger twice.

I have not ventured past the grill, to a smoker until just recently. I got a smoker for my birthday, and am going to try and smoke my first pork shoulders this weekend. I am very competitive. If I make food for a group of friends and family, I want it to be the best that they ever had.

I look forward to being a member, thank you.

Redface Welcome to the Pit! What kind of smoker and grill do you cook on? What is your favorite thing to cook?

Comment

Redface Welcome to your new addiction! It only gets better from here. This a great place for interventions and support.
      Last edited by Paulie Brisket; May 5, 2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Redface - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome Redface

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are glad you've joined the ranks! Good luck with your cook this weekend, Remember we love pictures. (Of your cooks anyway)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Redface.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Redface . We're glad you're here.

Comment

Redface, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit Redface, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Redface! Very nice to have you here. I enjoyed your intro.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here