Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All!

I'm Dusty from Wisconsin and have an addiction to barbecuing that I do not want to recover from. I've been lurking here for about a year and thought it was time to step up and support this great resource.

Cheers!

Dusty, Welcome to The Pit! What took You So Long? Damned Kids, Won't even come in out of the Cold?
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Dusty! We're glad you're here!

Comment

This is an awesome support group for your/our addiction - Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Dusty!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Dusty - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome Dusty

Comment

Welcome to the pit Dusty ! You have an addiction for which there is, thankfully, no cure.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dusty! Thanks for joining up and for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard Dusty!

Comment

Dusty welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dusty. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Thank you! The forum is fantastic place to continue my addiction and bring it to new levels. I bought my first smoker, a Brinkman upright charcoal fired thing that was cantankerous to say the least in the mid-90s. It as hit and miss affair but fortunately the majority were hits so I continued to smoke albeit it was only a few times a year. To make a long story short I stumbled onto this website last spring and started my research. I ended up with an Akorn which seemed like the most economical way to test the waters with something that would be easier to work with. I made a rack of Ribs (a staple in our house) on it for the inaugural run and they were far better than any that I could churn out on the Weber kettle. Guess what, I'm now researching again. On goes the addiction!

Huskee - I did my homework.

LA Pork Butt - The arsenal consists of the Brinkman , the Akorn, a Weber Kettle and Gensis. The all seem to have there place but they drive my other half nutty. I literally love to cook anything and everything!

Where is the sausage section? It ain't BBQ 'til you have sausage!

Comment

Dusty here is the hot dog and sausages sub-forum.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here