Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learning so much at Amazingribs.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning so much at Amazingribs.com

Just joined the club, but have been on the site for a while. Can't wait to eat some more of what I learn here.

Welcome kearicha

Comment

Thanks DW. Glad to be on board. Doing some shopping today for my first charcoal grill in a long time. Gas is so convenient, but noting beats the charcoal flavor. Glad to have this resource to help out. All the best.

Comment

Quite the conundrum of information Meathead has compiled.

Welcome!!!

Comment

• Mosca
          Mosca commented
          Editing a comment
          Um, compendium?

• Dewesq55
          Dewesq55 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mosca Maybe he meant it's a conundrum trying to decide what rig to buy and what food to cook and how? :-D

DEW

Welcome to The Pit kearicha! Glad to have you here! Great job setting up your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

kearicha, Welcome to the Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome kearicha! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kearicha . It's a lot more fun on this side of the club!

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit kearicha ! Lots of great info. on the site. I'm still waddling, er, I mean wading my way through it all.

Comment

Welcome aboard! By all means, post pics and stories of your new grill and cooks. PracticePracticePractice!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, good luck on your new purchase. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

There are a number of gassers here but I think most of us prefer wood or some semblance thereof. (And you can take you choice of "gasser" meaning what they cook with or a physical condition.)

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kearicha!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here