Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello - learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - learning

My youngest son and I, he is 12, love BBQ and grilling. We live in Northwest Ohio were good BBQ is not a big tradition. We started making BBQ ourselves to overcome this lack of good BBQ. We have some good and some bad but enjoy learning and seeing the improvements. This site was a great find and a wealth of information that is starting to give us better results. One example is the sauce recipes. My wife will not eat or even try BBQ sauce until I made one homemade. She absolutely loved it.

Hello to everyone and I look forward to learning everything I can and improve the quality of what I make.

Hey scout! Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about all of your cooks.

Comment

Greeting Scout12! A big hello from a few hrs north of you. We are glad you're hear, you'll love this place. There's a lot of great folks here to share tips and tricks with and maybe even learn a thin or two.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts therein. These will help you set up your signature as well as learn the best way to post big bragging pics. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome, look forward to seeing that sauce recipe! My wife likes the meat ok, but for her the sauce is what pulls it all together and makes it great. Only my mustard sauce is in her top 10...

Comment

Good to have ya, and thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome my friend from sonny Ca.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here