Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Pennsylvania

Hello there ya'll...

I've been using this website for about a year now and it is the first site I goto when I wanna learn something new about grillin' or smokin'. This place is awesome! I just sighed up today, and wanted to help keep this place running. I am looking forward to all the new info I can gather. Keep up the great work, its much appreciated!

H-Bomb

Welcome to The Pit! We're excited to have you here. When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here andhere. (There's a few more things you need to add to your sig=))

After that we'd like to know more about you. Head over to the General Discussion channel and dive into the mix... Post your latest cook in the Recipes and Techniques channel(with pics!).... Tell us about your latest restaurant BBQ experience.... make yourself at home!

Comment

Hello HB! Welcome

Comment

Hey H. From where in PA do you hail? I'm in West Chester and there's another regular who's in York.

Comment

• H-Bomb
          H-Bomb commented
          Editing a comment
          Born and raised in Reading, and still living there.

• Paulie Brisket
          Paulie Brisket commented
          Editing a comment
          Down here in Honey Brook ... Waving a hand!

Welcome H-bomb! Thanks for the support!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here