Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From East Central Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From East Central Illinois

My fascination with all kinds of meat preparation has long since passed from a hobby to an obsession. I was introduced to true, slow and low barbecue at Abe's Barbecue in Clarksdale, Mississippi, when I was in the area, working with Habitat For Humanity about 15 years ago. After a decade and a half of dogged experimentation, cooking up my share of inedible meteorites, I still feel like I'm very much a beginner. Always looking to learn, which is why I'm so glad I found this site!

You are in for a great awakening.....thanks for the support and enjoy!!!

Doing any hunting in the Land of Lincoln??

Comment

Hey there Larbo. WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Larbo! We're excited to have you here. When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here andhere.

After that we'd like to know more about you. Head over to the General Discussion channel and dive into the mix... Post your latest cook in the Recipes and Techniques channel(with pics!).... Tell us about your latest restaurant BBQ experience.... make yourself at home!

Comment

Welcome Larbo!

Comment

welcome and enjoy - from sunny ca.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here