Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member just got the LSG 24x48 ASG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member just got the LSG 24x48 ASG

Just got my LSG 24x48 ASG, looking for any advice.
    Attached Files

Welcome, thanks for the support, and congrats on that blue device, I got one JUST LIKE IT.

Comment

• Billanker
      Billanker commented
      Editing a comment
      We’ll I just got that also and am not quite equally excited about it but like it a lot.

Wow! Welcome to the Pit from the northern Virginia burbs of D.C. That looks like a fun rig! My advice: a couple racks of ribs for the inaugural cook!

Comment

• Billanker
      Billanker commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s the plan. Some beef ribs.

Welcome to the Pit Billanker! That is a nice piece of equipment you have.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Minnesota. Enjoy that cooker. I got one like it 2 years ago.

Comment

• Billanker
        Billanker commented
        Editing a comment
        Your posts inspired me!

Welcome to The Pit. I love your new cooker - congrats.

Comment

So jealous! What a beaut! Oh, and welcome.

Comment

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Main reason I haven’t pulled the trigger on a LSG is the shipping- I’m in NJ

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          JCBBQ That’s no excuse Erik. 😂😂

Welcome from Oz, I know nothing of these contraptions unfortunately

Comment

Welcome from north of you on the Delta. Congrats of the new grill. Show us some cooks on it once you get going. LSG makes great equipment, I have one of his large insulated cabinets. Plus he is building a Santa Maria for me as we speak.

Comment

Whoa, nice smoker! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Florida Suncoast. Your new cooker is a beaut. May you get many years of pleasure from it. Of course, starting out like that, I can't wait to see what happens when MCS (More Cooker Syndrome) hits.

Comment

I assume you are going to do a burn test in it to season the smoker. LSG probably sent you something on how to season the smoker. Start smoking something you are comfortable with. Do you have any wood splits yet?

Comment

LSG FTW!!!!!!!!

Congrats and welcome, from the Land of Enchantment!

Comment

Welcome aboard. LSG’s are one of the best cookers out there. Got my 24x36 offset almost 7 years ago. They are beasts.

Comment

Welcome. I’m embarrassed to admit my Adjustable still sits in its crate in my garage, several weeks after it arrived. It will eventually wind up built in to my new outdoor kitchen, but I hope to have it up and running before the construction is finished in late spring.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here