Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NE Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NE Wisconsin

Hello all,

I'm located in northeastern Wisconsin. I've been smoking for a few years now and still amazed at how diverse it is. For every Pitmaster, there is a variant of flavor and technique. There is no wrong way or right way, just a different way! "To each their own" is the old saying...
    I love hearing critiques and feedback on my work, so I can see how to make it even better and/or different next time. I'm looking forward to great discussions and tips from all the Pitmasters in this group.

My favorite smokes are baby back ribs and brisket. I smoked this 21 pounder yesterday. 7 hours smoke time @ 225, 3 hours wrapped in foil and 2 hours rest time.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Looks awesome and welcome to The Pit from Fort Worth!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

And I can arrest to how delicious that brisket was. The flat was awesome but the point was melt-in-your mouth tender. You nailed it Preston!

Oh, and welcome to the Pit, from NC. by way of NE WI. Looking forward to trading pix and stories with you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9EFC40F8-D33E-469B-A399-65DB3AF20FB0.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	1277021
          Last edited by WayneT; August 18, 2022, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Great pic Preston D Just a suggestion here, but ya might wanna reconsider the company you keep…..😂

• WayneT
            WayneT commented
            Editing a comment
            Panhead John Like they say, you can pick your friends but not your family.

• Preston D
            Preston D commented
            Editing a comment
            😂🤣😂

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Howdy Preston! Welcome from the northern Virginia burbs of the nation's capital. Hope you have fun here. That is one ginormous brisket!!

Comment

Howdy from Houston Preston…welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Good lookin' Hunk-O-Meat!!

Welcome to the Pit...Manassas VA

Comment

Welcome to the PIT from Central Massachusetts

Comment

Welcome from SE Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here