Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Flagstaff Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Flagstaff Arizona

Hey everyone! My name is Matt. I first got into barbecue about 16 years ago. I have benefited from Amazing Ribs in the past and started coming back for more recently. I have a ton to learn, and this is a great place to do it. I have an 18.5” wsm, a Santa Maria style grill and an 18.5” and 22” Weber kettle. I also have a smoker I built out of a stainless steel Army surplus food service cart. My next adventure I am embarking on is a 250 gal offset on a trailer. Looking forward to benefiting from the experience of the kind folks here. I should’ve joined a long time ago!
    -Matt

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Central Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome from Oz

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from the northern VA burbs of D.C.! Impressive to build your own smoker -- good luck with that trailer rig!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida. Looking forward to pictures of those homemade smokers.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska! Good luck with build!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from an NAU alum and former 13 year resident of Flagstaff. Great place to live. We miss it constantly.

Comment

• Ghawtho
                            Ghawtho commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @RustyHaines
                            I lived in Flag from Nov1985 and took a transfer to NM May2008 needed closer to parents in Tx & wife parents S.E. Colorado
                            which have just about all have passed on the their heavenly home. We owned the Baskin Robbins in Flag on Route 66 and had to shut it down during our ENRON loss.
                            I was using ENRON 401K to keep the BR afloat

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Howdy from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here