Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey From Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome! I grew up in Baltimore County and lived in the area all my life until migrating to Myrtle Beach upon retirement a few years ago. You’ll like it here on AR, great folks and endless info.

Comment

Welcome from Washington state

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from right down the road in Halethorpe!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Hi Happy barbecue to you and PBR too

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

I am having issues navigating the site. I wanted to create a new post about adding a thermostatic fan but cannot find the subject. I found 1 that talked about choking the flame on wood but I have never used only wood. Anyway, I can't find any other threads on the subject and I can't even find where to start a new thread!

Comment

OK, found em. Thanks for the help! Nice to see some of you guys are from nearby. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from upstate NY! Both my Son in law & I cook on reverse flow smokers. I'll be interested to hear how your project goes. Typically the bigger the firebox the more air flow and thus the cleaner the fire. That said insulated fire boxes tend to be more efficient, so you may be onto something. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts & sharing information with you

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here