Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From the North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From the North

Hello everybody, My Wife, and I are from Ontario, Canada. I do enjoy a good BBQ but find myself loving smoking much more. About a week ago my wife bought me a great big smoker which ive been drooling over everything since, watching my dad who was a backwoods BBQ and Smoking whiz. Funny enough I learned all my BBQ skills from watching my father and picked up tricks along the way which now I'm implementing Into smoking, this is an adventure by joining this group that my wife and I are taking, this Journey to learn how to Smoke with the best. I have a Vertical Offset Charcoal smoker which I am inlove with my Boss owns a Woodmill out here, and I have a limitless supply of Ash, Maple, Oak & Walnut, which are the woods of choice, and My wife is the rub and spice, Mix Master for just about anything I can't even compare ahah.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Looking forward to seeing and reading about your cooks.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Fort Worth TX.

Comment

Welcome! So cool that you're carrying a tradition learned from your father

Comment

Welcome from Misseryissauga just off the 401 here.
            This is a fun site, plenty of knowledge here.
            Looking forward to learning from you also.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Buffalo

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland; it sounds like you’ll fit right in. BTW, pics of smokers are always well received 😎.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. Hope you have tons of fun!

Comment

Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here