Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member, rookie smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member, rookie smoker

Greetings from Colorado! Happy to join this forum and start learning. I have very limited experience in grilling and smoking, but my family gave me a smoker (a Louisiana Grill from Costco) for Father's Day last year, and I've been experimenting since them. Some good, some bad, but always willing to practice more. I look forward to reading posts and learning!

Welcome from SE Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Buffalo, you will learn a lot here. Great group of people always will to help

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Iowa. This is a great place to learn. Celebrate your triumphs, commiserate in your failures (which are usually mostly in your own mind, your family will probably think it was great, and they won't understand why you are disappointed.)

Comment

Well "rook" yer experimentin is over. Now ya go to school! We got plenty of instructors & even buddies to git in trouble with, just like in the old days. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome from the northern VA burbs of the nation's capital. I'm pretty new myself, been smoking only since July of last year. I've learned a ton here, I'm sure you will too!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska, You have all the help you will ever need right here!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, too …

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

This is a great place! Welcome from Seattle, WA.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here