Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Dallas, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Dallas, TX

Recently retired, and looking for more info and recipes. Have a Weber gas grill, and a Brinkmann dome smoker( a gift from the kids). Have always grilled, but nothing notable. Looking forward to learning from the Pitmaster.
    pwrea

Welcome pwrea

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! I used a dome smoker for years, but now have a BGE now. I am retired, too, and we are planning to move to Dallas some time in 2016.

Comment

pwrea, Welcome to The Pit, You are in the Right Place Now! All kinds of advice from people who know their way arround a Grill or Smoker DWCowles, is one of the Best! Enjoy Yourself, 👍👍👍👍👍 From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Danjohnston949 I think you have me confused with Huskee , David Parrish , Jerod Broussard or Ernest

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            DWCowles, Now you are being too Modest, I didn't slight any of the Others! I just said you are One Of The Best! I have certainly learned a lot from your Posts! Thanks, 👍👍🍻👍👍. Dan

Welcome pwrea! We're glad you're here. You're among friends.

Comment

Welcome. You'll have a great time learning from the site!

Comment

Welcome from another Dallasite.... Where abouts are you in the Metroplex? I started with a Brinkman a long time ago. Upgraded to a UDS and might bring the ECB (El Cheapo Brinkman) out of retirement to be used as a cold smoker....

Comment

• pwrea
                pwrea commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello! I'm not far from SMU, near Mockingbird and Skillman.

Welcome to The Pit pwrea! Glad to have you here. Congrats on retirement. I await the day..... It'll be a while for me though, my dad still hasn't taken that leap yet!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here