Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy From Weatherford Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from down the road in Comanche county Texas. I’m a kamado guy, so that would be my suggestion.

Comment

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

Welcome PopsDakan from the northern Virginia burbs of Washington, D.C. Hope you have fun, this is a great place

Comment

Howdy!!

Comment

Howdy from Port Arthur! I have a KBQ - it makes some of the best smoked meats you will ever have. I also have a regular kamado, a Slow 'N Sear Kamado, a really big stick burner that I rarely use (its big and burns a lot of wood, I don't fire it up unless I want to cook a lot), and a PK grill which can be set up for two zone cooking/smoking in addition to regular grilling. All are good cookers but the SnS Kamado does it all: its like a kettle and smoker all in one and I can't recommend it strongly enough.

Guard your wallet, we'll have you buying one of everything!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here.

Everything you need to know about BBQ is within these esteemed walls. Suggest you set aside some hours and start reading mate, it will short cut you to cooking some damn good food!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from eastern Long Island New York. I will also say check out the KBQ.

Comment

As a few here alluded to, you came to the wrong place fer advice on what cooker to GIT! This place is as good as bein in the field just lyin there & vultures are pickin at yer wallet, yer pockets & anything else they kin pick ya clean at. We will hep ya though, yessir. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Glad to have you aboard, I have family in Dallas and Frisco, love your state.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. I’m a pellet guy, so no advice from me

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

I've heard tell that some of the best stick burners come from Sweden. So all you really need is a blue water boat, a passport, and an entry visa for Sweden. Should be simple enough.

Comment

Howdy. Check out https://pitmaker.com/ and or https://www.easttexassmokercompany.com/ I highly recommend both.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here