Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Glendale,CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    So, now you're going to stir things ups here huh? Good to see you getting active here, you know your stuff so you'll fit in just fine.
    Hey there Uncle Bob. Nice to hear from you!!

Comment

Absolutely no apologies needed! Classically trained really caught my interest. Any particular cousine? As you have already somewhat experienced, this will be a really cool place to be. You will warmly be included. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• BethV
        BethV commented
        Editing a comment
        I am a savory chef as opposed to a pastry chef. As far as cuisine is concerned I would have to say Italian is my favorite. Probably has something to do with my Sicilian husband

Welcome from NC!

Comment

Greetings from Colorado …

Comment

Welcome Beth! Looking forward to hearing from what I'm sure is a whole bunch of interesting experiences!

Comment

Welcome from north of you on the Delta

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have fun here, Beth.

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! Chef, that's very cool. I hope to learn much from you.

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                  1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
                  2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!
                  Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• BethV
                    BethV commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Huskee thank you for the homework assignment. I've already been working on it.

Howdy from just up the 134 in Altadena.
                  Last edited by theroc; February 18, 2022, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard from North Shore MA. Hopefully we can learn from each other.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore! Glad you joined us. 😎

Comment

• BethV
                            BethV commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thunder77 I was born in Baltimore...Pikesville. Lived there for 13 years. Love it. Love the crabs!

• Thunder77
                            Thunder77 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Pikesville is 15 minutes around the beltway from me. I’m in Arbutus. Yep, the crabs are still great here! 😎

Welcome to the Pit!
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here