Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Greetings from the northern VA burbs of the nation's capital. Hope you have fun here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Have fun on the Pit. Come on, fire that sucker up!

Comment

Welcome aboard from NE Ohio, and i'll show you real snow!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Got to have heavily insulated firebox to smoke through cold winters. Not a big problem for me down south.

Comment

Welcome from Iowa, where it has warmed up from -20 to a balmy -3 F. I agree with @smokin fool, That's what shovels were made for. My smokers were made in Michigan and Kansas, and both operate fine in cold weather. My only problem is that my wife thinks I'm getting old, and shouldn't shovel or go out in the cold.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here