Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! Some top notch equipment you've got there. Looking forward to seeing and reading about the results.

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore! Where in MD are you?

Comment

• Sdell
        Sdell commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in Darnestown in Montgomery County.

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Northern California coast

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome from California! This is the place to up your game even further, though it sounds like you’re off to a great start!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Looks like everything you do is the right stuff! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Have fun on the Pit.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Alabama! Glad to have you onboard. I too really started to transform my BBQ game with the Barbecue Bible. It was an eye opener for me, and there are certain recipes in there that the kids (all now grown and married) still ask for from time to time - such as the Australian Beer BBQ Wings.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here