Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfmorris
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Alabama! Glad to have you onboard. I too really started to transform my BBQ game with the Barbecue Bible. It was an eye opener for me, and there are certain recipes in there that the kids (all now grown and married) still ask for from time to time - such as the Australian Beer BBQ Wings.

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Sdell
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in Darnestown in Montgomery County.

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. Have fun on the Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Looks like everything you do is the right stuff! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    replied
    Welcome from California! This is the place to up your game even further, though it sounds like you’re off to a great start!

Leave a comment:

• clb239
    replied
    Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Leave a comment:

• Dr J
    replied
    Welcome from Northern California coast

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• Baltimorelger
    replied
    Welcome from Baltimore! Where in MD are you?

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    replied
    Welcome! Some top notch equipment you've got there. Looking forward to seeing and reading about the results.

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here