Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Houston Bob. You’ll have fun here. One of my cookers is also the Bronco. Love it!

Comment

• Soonerpop
      Soonerpop commented
      Editing a comment
      Really?

Yup, you’ll definitely have fun here. Welcome!
    As a BTW, I am growing an Armageddon Pepper, Ghost listed at 150k, this is listed a notch lower at 140. I have been tryin to figger out what to do with the buggers. I also have a Tobasco, jalepeno and habenero, those I have a handle on. The Armageddon I bought only fer the name & now am stumped, especially since fruit are starting to come in.

Comment

• HotSauceBob
      HotSauceBob commented
      Editing a comment
      Try using Strawberries to knock down the heat, make a jam. That's how I got started.

Welcome!

I am growing thai hot peppers and Serrano peppers this year and need some good ideas on what to do with them. Any thoughts on hot sauces?

Comment

• HotSauceBob
      HotSauceBob commented
      Editing a comment
      The thai peppers I would maybe ferment with garlic. The serrano would be great in salsa or mixed with some chipotles for a nice taco sauce.

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!! You made a wise decision to jump into The Pit! I tried my hand at making pepper sauces from last year's garden and was pretty pleased with the results. We really increased the number and variety of peppers this year and I'm looking forward to bumping up my game. I'd enjoy hearing your tips, tricks, and advice.

Comment

Hello from north Texas. You’ll have a good time here.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Tell me more.
              Reapers where absolutely my favorite to grow. But I found out that they are really not genuine unless you got them from
              Grower, harvester and producer of great-tasting all-natural super hot pepper products including hot sauces, mustards, jellies, purees, seeds and more.

So I took a break.
              The wife doesn’t want me doing this anymore and had me remove my planters. 😔

Comment

• STEbbq
                STEbbq commented
                Editing a comment
                I bought my peppers from them too! Seems like a good company

• HotSauceBob
                HotSauceBob commented
                Editing a comment
                I grew my reapers from seed. So far they look like reapers - a bit different than Ghost or Scorpion. But to be honest, I am looking forward to the Scotch Bonnets so I can make Jerk Sauce and Jerk Rub (when I dehydrate them)

Welcome to the Pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here