Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Kansas...the land of Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, Sister...

If'n ya encounter any kinda snags, or cornfusion, tryin to do this cook, HOLLER "HELP!!!", up in here!!!!!

They's almost always enough kindly, experienced, competent folks available, at any given hour of th night or day, to lend some assistantce..
    (Sometimes, I'm available, as well, but do not neatly fit into th aforedescribed demographic group, lol! )(As far as knowin anything helpful, or useful...)
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Hi Lisa! From Maryland, near Annapolis. We're in much the same boat!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Yall Lovely Ladies gonna Both be OTAY, predicts I... Holler if'n ya gits stuck, flustered, cornfused, etc...happens to us all...

Lotsa Smart Folks (Not Me) here to help ya out, 24/7/365, Sisters....

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of that great Kansas weather.

Do not fret… those indoor skills help you make sense of the whole outdoor thing once you throw dogma out the window and rely on some simple science, experience and trusted advice.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Preach!

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Holy moly! That’s a bodacious first smoke! Welcome to the Pit from north Texas, good luck with it. If you need help, it’s all here somewhere.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. Spoiling the grandkids is one of my favorite things

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Would I could...

Welcome from Colorado, Lisa ...

Comment

Welcome from Mesa AZ! We are all here for each other! One of the things I love about the pit.

Comment

Ok ya'll, I am not sure if I am posting in the right place, or posting correctly at all, but wanted to share pics with you of my "smoking extravaganza" I had today. The chickens are still on the smoker now, but will post pics of them...the 2 slabs of ribs, and the pork butt were very good...although charred....but very tender and moist on the inside. 😋
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Soonerpop
                    Soonerpop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That ain’t char. It’s bark! Yum!

Welcome form Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!
                  Love the pics of how your first cook turned out. I wish I could say my first attempt at running a stick burner went that well!
                  Last edited by willxfmr; May 31, 2021, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here