Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good afternoon from Beaverton, Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon from Beaverton, Oregon

Hi everyone! I've been using this site for a while now and dreaming of buying my first smoker. Good to be here and I'll be posting a few questions soon.

Welcome from your north!

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Howdy from Houston and welcome to The Pit! Do not worry....if you’re gonna ask for recommendations for your first smoker, hold on to your hat. We love nothing more than to help you spend your money. When I first joined AR I was a millionaire. I now live under a bridge....jus me and my kettle.
        Last edited by Panhead John; April 25, 2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Well TwoGrizzly ya know what he Didn’t spend his money on, bein all he has is a kettle under a bridge.

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          He blew it all on a OKJ! They repossessed the okj AND his house for NOT buying a PBC!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome there TwoGrizzly . Ya like to be called Two or grizz fer short? Yup, when it comes to gittin gear we’ll hep ya, yessir. We’ll hep ya git the biggest, baddest, of course the most efficient cooker & hep ya overcome all the obstacles like wives, girl friends, kids, money, ya know the usual. Eat good & have fun!
          Last edited by FireMan; April 25, 2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably 2 Grizz for short. And as FireMan will tell ya....we’re also relationship experts and offer financial planning, in addition to grilling tips. AR is your one stop for anything in life.
            Last edited by Panhead John; April 25, 2021, 04:16 PM.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Hello From NW Oregon,
                  Home for the Micro-Brew.
                  Happy Grilling to you

Comment

Hey hey from Southern California!

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. BTW we enjoy spending other members $$$. You will get volumes of suggestions.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here