Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ain’t messin around, a Big Joe lll & just starting out? Good fer you! If ya din’t mind, we really like pics of cooks in these parts, it’s the drool on thing. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Nicely done.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon,

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here.
                Looks like you are a natural, that looks far better than my first cook haha

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Pit from north Texas. Great looking pork butt there.

Regarding sauces, I’m a sauce-on-the-side guy, letting the meat and smoke be the focus. I like the Stubb’s Sweet Heat. My always-have-on-hand sauce is Head Country, a good, basic tomato-based sauce that started in my home town in Oklahoma.

Comment

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Soonerpop I could have written your reply. Stubbs Sweet Heat is my favorite store bought sauce and I have been using Head Country also for a few years. Maybe we’re cousins? 😝

• Soonerpop
                    Soonerpop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Scary. But in a good way?

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome in!! Great looking grill and cook!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Great way to make An Entrance, Sister

Wonderful new cooker, an Delicious lookin food!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. Cook looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here