Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2020 "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 2020 "HOT From The Pit!"

A little late getting June's issue in here.

Link: https://conta.cc/31gfzuD

Members mentioned:
    ballen79
    btkilroy
    Mcrider
    Attjack
    Troutman
    IrondeQuer
    Blues1
    goosebr160
    MarkN
    theroc
    Richard Chrz
    hoovarmin
    fcy
    radshop
    Dewesq55
    Henrik
    Skip

Yay! Beautiful photos, this Pit can COOK!! Pretty darn awesome. And my beer cheese dip made it! Cool! I blame Auto corrupt (not @Spinaker) for calling it soup . Soup/dip/whatever, I’ll eat melted cheese in any shape or form 😄😄😄

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      ahhhhhh, my bad man! That was all me.

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      there are a lot of magazine quality cooks posting every day. It is super impressive.

Man the competition to get in is steep! great job all of you who made it and Huskee for all you do.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, this site is full of exceptional cooks. I am humbled anytime I have a cook selected.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, and yes, credit Spinaker for much help!

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries! Its about the pics man! ofelles

Lots of great pics this month! Check it out!

Thank you to everyone for posting such amazing photos. That goes for those not listed in HOT. It is really tough to choose every month. We appreciate all your hard work, awesome cooks and your willingness to share them with us!

Comment

awesome as always, so much great food, and as always at least 1 cook was something I missed in the thread!

Comment

Beauteous as always. Man we have a lot of publications lined up. Got to get my reading on. Youze guys are doing a great job around here!

Comment

I actually get educated and more impressed with every visit to the pit. A never ending journey...it is a blast!

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Love to hear this!

It's unbelievable the quality of food and pics being posted up in here.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            I know! And it keeps getting better and better every month, my friend!

Just an idea that may or may not work, I wonder if you guys have ever chosen the same or similar dish from the same person and could do a comparison to show how awesome everyones pictures have evolved... or maybe at least if there's members featured who were featured in the first year y'all started doing this. Could be entertaining. I try to use the good camera and stage things, but sometimes you just want to eat, but even my cell phone quick pics have improved thanks to the ideas/inspiration I get from this monthly effort!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here