Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2020 "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link: https://conta.cc/2zxVG78

Members mentioned:
    johnnydz1955
    Papa Bob
    DoninNH
    Troutman
    Richard Chrz
    troymeister
    Attjack
    Oozzy
    lbyer
    MTurney
    Ernest
    Meat P
    Pequod
    Satchelpig
    rgriffeath
    texastweeter
    jfmorris
    treesmacker

Thanks Huskee! Glad my cook of Meathead 's phenomenal London Broil Done Right recipe made the list! I've not been able to find decent beef to cook since that time.

For those of you who have not tried it - do it soon!

London broil is NOT a cut of meat. It is a cooking method and here is a modern recipe to make it properly with a simple marinade.

My wife and daughter still comment on how good that was. I think the fact I had to push the cook a day or two, leaving it in the marinade for about 48 hours, might have helped it turn out extra good. The marinade has an excellent flavor, and I will be using it again.

Comment

• Pequod
      Pequod commented
      Editing a comment
      Great recipe and great cook!

My lamb shanks made it! Not baaaaaaaad.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a punny guy!

Hey that’s awesome thanks!!

Comment

Just got the email on some "major mistake" re: the "Hot From the Pit" ZOOM complete with future dates. I have no idear what's going on, but I gotta say - That's a GREAT look for Clint. He's never looked better. (SMILE)

Comment

I need to attend the June 4th zoom session . Missed the last one

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          See ya there, Brother!
          First one was a Hoot!

amazing, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Just got the email on some "major mistake" re: the "Hot From the Pit" ZOOM complete with future dates. I have no idear what's going on, but I gotta say - That's a GREAT look for Clint. He's never looked better. (SMILE)
          Thanks! I've been working out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here