Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice to see Traditional Pizza Oven site on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see Traditional Pizza Oven site on here

Incorporated 9x13 inch chimney flue inside the chimney behind bricks. A steel chimney cap attached, fitted in, on the top with one brick set-back. Brick work and whole project managed and done by Steven Gronski in America, Cranston, Rhode Island area.

This link is my Avitor,I built this in 2005 with the help of a CD from Rado. I had no experience in masonry skills, but buy the time I completed this I felt like a real mason.

That is really nice work. I think CaptainMike wrote about building an outdoor oven as an upcoming project a bit back.

Comment

I'd be proud of that too - really nice! I think it should double as a warmed doghouse in the back...

It is winter, ya know...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Harley in STL Snow.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	594112

Comment

That's a great lookin' oven.

Comment

That is some beautiful work ya did there, brother!!!!

Many congratulations on yer handiwork!

Comment

Very nice! Now, to see something come out of it!

Comment

Very nice. I want to build an outdoor pit or pizza oven one day. Looking to move within the next couple of years and hate to invest in it then have to leave it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here