Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maker’s Mark Wood Fired Pizza Oven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maker’s Mark Wood Fired Pizza Oven?

Still researching ovens and stumbled across this. Does anyone have experience with this oven?

Lol, I thought wow Maker's Mark is making pizza ovens? Looks like a nice unit, but alas, no experience here. Great discount though.

Comment

I've certainly had more than my share of Maker's Mark. But that appears to be a Members Mark Wood Fired Oven. The price is pretty reasonable and it looks nice.

Comment

Ha. I thought it might come with a case of bourbon. That always helps the learning curve.

Comment

There is a Jack Daniels Primo kamado.

Comment

The Members Mark stuff looks ok, but it's pretty generic, almost knock-off stuff, to be honest.

Maybe with a bottle of Maker's Mark, one wouldn't know the difference or care.

Comment

Can you check it out in person? From one of the photos looks like you will be hunched over trying to use it, unless the guy in the photo is a giant. Also you might want to see the actual cooking space for yourself because with building the fire in there you might be cooking on top of it or might have to build a smaller fire and not get the heat you need. Just a couple things I would investigate.

Comment

I apparently had other things on my mind when posting this. Haha. *Member’s Mark*

Comment

Isn't a 12" cooking area a bit tight for a dedicated Pizza oven, even at that price? I think my peel might be 14".

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here