Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karubecue C-60 Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karubecue C-60 Pit

Anyone have one of these? If so do they produce the same result as an indirect offset blowback smoker?

the video i watched seemed to brag on them, suggesting they could compete with a quality smoker.

Read it and weep: http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...on_tid%5B%5D=2

This is probably the definitive KBQ thread, but look in the log cooker section for more: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...q-~-has-landed

Consider your MCS honed!

Comment

Jeff_Carley Yes, I have one. And they are fantastic. But Check out our KBQ thread. That will have all of the information you need. They more than compete with ANY smoker on the planet.

Comment

• Jeff_Carley
        Jeff_Carley commented
        Editing a comment
        fantastic, thanks guys. i tried finding it through searching and came up short. thanks

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem man. We are always pushing people to experience the KBQ. The community is growing all the time. I hope you will join us! Jeff_Carley

How many KBQ owners do we have here now? Perhaps a dozen of us?

The KBQ is a neat smoker. I bought mine mainly because I wanted to occasionally play with a real fire rather than just burning lump charcoal. It's been fun. And the results are pretty great!

Comment

Electric stickburner 😊

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          We need our die-hard traditionalists to keep us honest. Thanks DWCowles !

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here