Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBQ in less than a week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokinfatties View Post
    The "full size" pans work great!

https://www.amazon.com/Winco-SPF2-2-...ag=amazi0a8-20

I prefer the throwaway foil ones because they become a pain to clean, but the linked ones work great. Buy a couple - they're great for holding large briskets and injecting briskets and butts.
    I ordered both the 2 1/2 inch and the 1.25 inch:

I also ordered 1 lid:
    https://www.amazon.com/Winco-SPF1-1-...+PAN+FULL+1.25

I find the 1.25 inch fits better/takes less vertical space. I always line it with aluminum foil so clean up is a bit easier after a smoke.

I ended up using the 2 1/2 inch with lid for putting my ribs right off the smoker into. I pop into a cooler bag and it works well.

Good luck, your going to love this little beast ;-)

Comment

Costco used to sell them at a crazy low price. If you can find them there I think they were 3 for $15 !! But they haven't been at my local one in a while. Bummer. Luckily I stocked up big time before they stopped selling them.

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Sam's Club is another good place to find them.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here