Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nerd Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jharner
    replied
    Thank you for the education - More cooker syndrome has kick in

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    replied
    KBQ I enjoyed the podcast and learning more about the R&D that went into the KBQ. One question: have you considered making a wind deflector? Often it is windy when I use my KBQ and the wind causes the fire to burn faster. I make a tent out of a few layers heavy foil and slide it onto the side that the wind is blowing on. This helps but having a stout one made from stainless would be better. Air can still enter through the ends of the foil tent and from the other side of the burner.
    Last edited by 58limited; May 5, 2021, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    replied
    Nice to put a face to the name

Leave a comment:

• KBQ
    started a topic Nerd Alert!

Nerd Alert!

KBQ Fire & Water Podcast here

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here