Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need y'all eyes, ISO a Camp Chef 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need y'all eyes, ISO a Camp Chef 600

So every store within 100 miles of me no longer carries any Camp Chef flat tops, not even the little guy. I was hoping to snag a sale this month but couldn't find anything worth while.

If any of you fine folks see a smoking deal that ships (even if it only ships to a name brand store) I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm not opposed to the Blackstones, but the 4 burner is a bit too big and their 2/3 burner is a bit too small... They are available at wallyworld though. The FTG600 seems to have a little bit better grease and wind management so that's my main target.

I've seen people getting deals on the FTG600 at or even under 200, I'm hoping to snag one under 300 shipped considering you need to buy an aftermarket top to assist the covers life span. I did try to use Camp Chefs new Military Discount, but you have to go through one of two vendors, and both don't have the 600.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here