Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally tracked one down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First cook - breakfast!!! I did bacon, eggs, sausage and pancakes on my Camp Chef for my first cook.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      I did a breakfast as well, a griddle and breakfast are just naturals!

Garlic butter steak bites have become a favorite in my neighborhood. 5 minute cook and a 2 minute cleanup.
    Bang Bang shell on shrimp are the bomb!!

Comment

• marshall
      marshall commented
      Editing a comment
      Garlic butter steak bites! Mmmm. Care to share a recipe?

• Cheef
      Cheef commented
      Editing a comment
      These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! The best part? They're ready in 15 minutes!

just use the griddle instead of the pan. Watch them close because they cook quick.
      We use sirloin, OR kick it up 10 notches with Rib Eye.

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds mighty tasty

Found one at local Walmart in PA. Brought it home today and they have more.

Comment

• marshall
      marshall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats awesome! Hope to see pics of it in action soon! Just beware of how hot the sides get!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here