Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone introduces a new griddle air fryer combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone introduces a new griddle air fryer combo

It looks pretty sweet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blackstone-AirFryer-Combo.jpg
Views:	14815
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	776009

Name:	1868_AirFryerBaskets_Final-768x512.jpg
Views:	14472
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	776010

Name:	IMG_6739-768x576.jpg
Views:	18551
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	776011

I take a look at the Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle combo and ask the question if it's really worth the price for something many people already have.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgsqwYtA-84

What the heck....that thing is awesome !!! That last pic says it all....unreal !!!

Comment

Max Good when can you give us a hands-on review?

Comment

I'm wondering how much? The griddle with hardcover alone is like $450. With the air cookers I'll bet it's $650-700. Getting pretty pricey for a griddle. But hey, I could see one of those on the patio for sure !!!

Comment

• rickgregory
          rickgregory commented
          Editing a comment
          Not something I'd use (I don't cook outdoors that much) but for those who do and who want an air fryer this thing looks sweet.

The video on this page is insane. They've got me hooked. :-)
        /PRNewswire/ -- Blackstone Products, the leading outdoor griddle manufacturer continues to lead the pack, adding the new AirFryer Griddle Combination unit with...

Comment

• marshall
          marshall commented
          Editing a comment
          it kind of scares me lol

• Sweaty Paul
          Sweaty Paul commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my...

• pjlstrat
          pjlstrat commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with marshall - I'm afraid!

I love their eye-catching styling.

Comment

Because I have a griddle already I would like just the air fryer unit. Is there anything out there currently that's as nice as the Blackstone's air fryer appears to be? Something I could install in my outdoor kitchen perhaps?

Comment

That thing is very nice

Comment

Whaaaaaa? At some point in the future the wife may be pretty unhappy with me.

Comment

Just spoke with Blackstone. Not available yet. We'll get a production model early next year.

Comment

• 58limited
                  58limited commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Max Good - If you would, please ask them if an all stainless version will be available.I live near the ocean and rust is a big problem here. Also - a natural gas adapter kit would be nice.
                  Last edited by 58limited; December 8, 2019, 01:16 PM.

• Jfrosty27
                  Jfrosty27 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank heaven. I can hold the MCS at bay for at least a little while!!

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Update if you ever get one of these to review - I am still loving it. Two issues to report: The first burner does not ignite without time and effort. It always works... eventually. The other is that the magnet tool holders on the shelf have both come off. I will glue them back in but I don't expect that to last forever due to the heat. It certainly isn't a deal breaker. There are plenty of spots to put tools. The air fryer works really well.

but I like my tallow...

Comment

Awww man stop just stop!

Comment

Come on!

Comment

I made my wife return the airfryer she bought a while back because they are more or less convection ovens AND it would have taken up counter space. However, I've been bugging her for a while about getting a flat top for outside... I've been going the route of "look, I can cook breakfast AND I have to do all the cleanup outside, so it's easy on you". So far no success. I was leaning towards a camp chef unit, but maybe I can swing this with the airfryer, as long as she still wants that and doesn't remember/flip my argument on me

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
                        Sweaty Paul commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would remind her if she remembers that your main concern was counter space. This item will be in the great out-of-doors! Good luck.

I have to figure this out. I bought a close-out older model Weber gas grill a little over a month ago. Try as I might, I just am not using it right and have been unhappy with the results. Luckily, I got a good price on it. I can sell it for a loss, but would have money in my pocket for this. I made the mistake of not reading Max's lukewarm review before I bought it. So if Max gives a thumbs up on this, I will have to maneuver. I'm not allowed to add - only replace with big caveats. Attjack - you always kill me with these posts. pkadare - I could have really done without that cool video.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here