Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I done did the Blackstone Pro Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I done did the Blackstone Pro Series

sos2979BigCountryQ

As I said, I was on the fence. Not anymore.
    Good thing they didn’t send the 36 footer. I don’t need to impress anyone and at today’s prices it was $170 over a 36” @$250.00 plus the the cover at $80.00.

I hate to pay more than I need to so I hope it don’t go on sale now. Likely that will happen.

its what I wanted and I work too damn hard to really fret over it anymore.

SnS xl and easy spin is next but I don’t need those either. Perhaps tonight. ✅

Peace out!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HouseHomey; April 2, 2019, 05:57 PM.

Hell yes Homey!!!!!
    You’re gonna love it. But you already know that.
    Congrats my brother. 👍👍👊👊

Comment

Congrats, Brother!
      Ya gotta cut WAY BACK on th eye shadow, though!

Th 36 footer would be great, when needed, but, as ya well know, it's a chore to clean up, at th end of a long shift!

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sir. Don’t wanna see the propane blll either.

Congrats. I'm sure you will love it.

Comment

Nice! Great extra to the cooker collection.

Comment

Ahhhhh! I should of sent the price fixer FedX P1!!Congrats HH!
          Last edited by HawkerXP; April 2, 2019, 06:05 PM. Reason: duh

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah man I could have used that sucker. Oh well. It’s all good.

You’re going to love it. Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the new toy!

Comment

Woo hoo, nice ride and so much fun to cook on!! Smashed me some smashers on mine last night, soooo gooood.

Comment

NICE - I've got the largest portable, mainly cooking for two. Can cook for a LOT more when needed. You're gonna live it.

Get the Blackstone griddle accessories - good price and quality.

Comment

Yebo.

Comment

Congratulations. Have to let us know how it goes once you get it setup. I like the look of that shelf being at the same height as the cooking surface, but I'm curious how much heat it will get. Have fun!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think some serious heat however the spacer should help a little.

So who are you trying to keep out of the fridge?

Comment

• klflowers
                        klflowers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There's a sign on the fridge in the second pic that says keep out

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ahhh.. Sophia putsbthat up. We collect neighbored kids at our house. They get in the habit of taking too much from the fridge. Juice, water, fruit, pizza and snacks etc... the sign goes up when they get out of hand. Then it’s removed when they behave.

• klflowers
                        klflowers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OK, I get it. We used to be the kid friendly house too. Thought about getting a chain and a padlock for the fridge. Now that they are grown, I have a keep out sign on the bar.

So you went ahead and done did it didn't you? What price you have to pay to score that rig, did you promise the SWMBO a new pair of shoes???

Comment

• Troutman
                        Troutman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh so now you’re going to gloat about how great a wife you have and how you get your back rubs and head scratched. Wait are you really a cute little puppy dog ?

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Troutman Back rub..... sh@$! That how it all started some years ago.

• Troutman
                        Troutman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So you’re saying you did buy her that new pair of shoes, you clever lil devil

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here