Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS Kicking In...Blackstone 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCS Kicking In...Blackstone 22

My local Wal Mart has the Blackstone 22 with the stand that I have been considering...

I like the idea of the 22 since it can be removed from the stand and be brought into the house to use or can easily be loaded in the back of the truck to take on the road...

Anybody have experience with this model...

Thanks in advance...

Chris

bought it last season for use at our campground and used the heck out of it. perfect size for us (fam of 3). actually just got the stand for this year as well. you won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by xaugievike View Post
      bought it last season for use at our campground and used the heck out of it. perfect size for us (fam of 3). actually just got the stand for this year as well. you won't regret it.
      Exactly what I would like to use it for. Family of One at primitive camping area. Might even consider the 17.

Comment

• xaugievike
        xaugievike commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd think for 1 the 17 would be perfect - and more portable if the packing for the primitive camping is a consideration.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the 36" and the 17" models. The 17 I have the stand which is great and also a carrying bag which holds the griddle only. But makes moving the griddle around really easy.

I have the Walmart 22" with stand and it's a great unit. I've taken it camping and use it at the house with and without stand quite frequently. I also bough the travel case that Blackstone now sells to protect it while traveling. Smash burger sliders are my favorite thing to cook on it!

Comment

I absolutely love the 22". Mine is not the WM version and I think the extra stand and cover is important. It is a great cooker, good size, and not too big to take to the lake-

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here