Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evo Professional flat top grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evo Professional flat top grill?

Anyone have experience with one of these? My sister wants to give me one. Sounds like maybe this summer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fa45af0a3210209c500726cdccb3b098.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	633187

This Evo Professional Classic Gas Grill is the perfect solution for entertaining your family and friends. Its the first outdoor BBQ grill that allows you to cook directly and indirectly at the same time. If you are cooking directly, you can sear, saute, grill, toast and stir-fry. Indirectly, you can boil, braise, poach or fry. And by covering the cooking surface with its stainless steel hood, the Evo Professional grill becomes a patio oven for roasting, steaming, warming or smoking. No other grill lets you be this creative outdoors. This Evo Professional Outdoor Grill features a cooking surface that is 30 inches in diameter and 650 sq. Inches total. The enclosed stainless steel circular burner system ranges from 250 to 700 degrees, produces a total of 48,000 BTUs from the center to the outside for edge to edge heat control (burner operates from a single control knob). The grill comes with a heavy duty stainless steel frame along with a stylish hood that has an adjustable vent. Also, this Evo Professional Cooktop has an easy start up electronic (battery operated) spark ignition that allows you to light one or both burners simultaneously, a stainless steel drip pan around the cooking surface that catches any spillovers from falling, and a removable waste tray that is dishwasher safe. This is one of the easiest grills to clean and maintain, simply scrape and wipe down the surface and it looks brand new. From a delicious pancake and bacon breakfast to the juiciest seared steaks that you have ever tasted, this Evo Professional BBQ grill can do it all.

No experience but that thing looks awesome! Especially if it’s a gift! $$

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I saw one on craigslist so I asked her if was the same as the one I saw in her barn. She said yeah and asked if I wanted it. I told her I would definitely take it but remarked that it was expensive, right?

That is one cool lookin' cooker!

Comment

Looks like I may never get a Blackstone...

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        But you will be the coolest kid on your block (as if you weren't already) with that thing! Man, it is beautiful.

Wow. Looks like an awesome unit.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

If it’s free to you than hell yeah. Grab it. We would all love to hear your review of it.

Comment

Wow, larger then I thought.

Comment

There's the old golf expression, "drive for show, but putt for dough". That thing would make a great driver !!!

Comment

Wow, so trade your sister a $100 Weber for a $3000 flat top. I see what's going on here....

Comment

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's actually a different sister. Just a coincidence that we're gifting each other cookers.

Who would want a Blackstone if you had one of these

Comment

That there is one wack a doodle cool cooker!

Conceptually fascinatin, th way they did things...

Comment

There is a restaurant in my area that uses these to cook food for you. I would love to have one. It would be amazing.

Comment

Won’t you be grinning the first time you fire that up! Oh, & we will have plenty of pics of yer first cook. Yup, you bad, you bad!

Comment

I found this picture I took of it when I was visiting this summer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ni1vkq84VHwYjkyQUj5l0YEZE6d0mXx8Eta_6rIktDOdYyUZ_edpAcWtWbeNDgtvGlz9MRJoXP3MP_mv_-J1coBZrxY2x54gRhnmqtfMDCtzVY2XNpkW5ad-bYq64P9ejEV5XCfWmx8h2ZeQ4nkQG-1-Y2lXVNVUTIxCO1uU9_HhpBNLGtlF5EpSQyMdTIEuWc7y_iZFeu3FJqzPSuBz5hmZq4d51Sn7MJdWrHfDB7P5NWYcqi2HquY2oku3Ewg
Views:	260
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	633338

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This constitutes premeditation lol

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah Bonesy, I think Attjack just hosed us. 🤗

• Attjack
                          Attjack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I cannot confirm nor deny that.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here