Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlackStone Range Top Combo with Fryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlackStone Range Top Combo with Fryer

Have you guys seen this thing from Blackstone? Looks pretty sweet.

Range Top Combo with Bonus Fryer

Click image for larger version

Name:	ee03b4e5-55bd-4ab0-89f9-0d0042a49dcf_1.e4fab0b3d45470ec5aefb4a29cfb84b9.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff.jpg
Views:	5495
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	623420

Name:	f9867dba-a94e-47cc-8d9f-b2692a851172_1.1bf5e8580b9ebeda0bacbbe2d4ddc4b7.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff.jpg
Views:	3331
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	623421 ​​​​​​​

Name:	3618948a-04e6-4f68-aa56-c3a2ce1de00d_1.87d21438c05079188ef176f2737f2254.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF.jpg
Views:	3655
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	623422 ​​​​​​​
    • 55,000 BTU's from five (5) burners
    • 28” x 21.75” Cold rolled steel griddle cook top with three (3) adjustable burners
    • Two (2) adjustable range top open burners with hard cover
    • Frying station that holds 4.3 liters of oil
    • Built-in cutting board, garbage bag holder, and tank storage
    • Counter top height shelves
    • Four (4) locking swivel casters
    • Built-in ignition system
    • Rear grease management system
    • 28.25” L x 27.5” W x 41.25” H

Sweet !! Never cook indoors again !!! How much $$$

Comment

That is pretty cool!

Comment

Cool. Now I need to upgrade by Blackstone.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19CZJHRjDXwI’ve seen it but I don’t like the fryer being controlled by a burner on the rangetop. Especially for outdoors.

Ill wait for the pro series to hit my Walmart.

Comment

I feel major surges in the MCS force tonight!

Comment

That is a nice set up. Black Stone is in the market to be a force and stay. Between them and Camp Chef we should see some real innovative things in the next couple years and that's a good thing! I bought the R&V Works dedicated deep fryer and love it. Eliminates a lot of the fuss and muss associated with deep frying stove top set ups. It Holds about 5 gallons of oil and is a 2 basket set up.

I've fried fish and onion rings side by side at the same time with no flavor transfer either way. Did chicken wings a couple weeks after that and same thing no flavor transfer from previous fish fry.
          I don't use it a lot but it is the real deal for deep frying.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            I LOVE my RV Works fryer! It rips!

• Cheef
            Cheef commented
            Editing a comment
            I've had mine for over 10 years and use it WAY more than I ever expected to. The thing sounds like a jet engine when you fire it up. NO transfer of flavor between foods. NICE!

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            You guys are killing me. I have never seen a deep fryer like this R&V thing. I just added the camp chef to the list; now this? Even though we are staying away from truly fried food with the air fryer, I want one. I need to stay away from this side of the site; concentrate on the free side and only the recipes, not the equip reviews. Cause I am weak and not afraid to admit it.

Crap....I didnt need to see that.....

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Mines not s black stone but luv my flat top

Comment

Anyone have this? Any idea how hot you can get it for searing?

Comment

Don't have to go far to find a review; https://amazingribs.com/griddle-gril...mbo-deep-fryer

Comment

Oh, come on!

Comment

Good thing I already have a stand alone fryer! MCS has already been scratched on this one!

Comment

I really like this design - the fact that the fryer comes off and gives you a 2 burner outdoor stove next to the flat top is pretty slick.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here