Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new addition to the fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new addition to the fleet

all the doggone posts about the griddles forced my hand. Im a victim....a victim I tells ya!
    Attached Files

You are not helping me much. Nice addition.

Comment

That’s it, yay, more stuff.

Comment

You’re gonna love it 👍

Comment

A happy victim sir

Comment

Alas, I, too, succumbed to Th Siren Song of th Blackstone Griddle; got one on th way, as we speak...
            Been too long, missed flattop cookin!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blackstone 36 Order 001 - Copy_LI.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	495549

Comment

• MeatMonster
              MeatMonster commented
              Editing a comment
              Dam I'd love one of those but the wife watches our credit card like a hawk!

• xaugievike
              xaugievike commented
              Editing a comment
              get one anyway - you get the cooker, and she can still watch the bill

I can't get into the flattop thingy. My memories are nightmares. When I worked in a drive up , (not drive through), in the 60's the owner heard that throwing ice on the flat top would make it easier to clean, but what it did was turn it into a mini roller coaster - it was very warped and hard to scrape. And scraping the two large float tops in the fast food joint I managed a few years later did not leave any fond memories either...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Musta been a thin top, I reckon. Ice was definitely th way to quick-clean th ~8'-ish flattops I used most recently...
              I shan't be tryin it on my Blackstone; I presume th top's considerable thinner, by perhaps 1/2", or more...

Good going. After following the recent threads about cooking on the Blackstone I too succumbed to the lure, and don’t regret it one bit. It has been a fun addition.

Comment

I just bought the 22" too! I couldn't resist the price and features of the Walmart model. It came with a stand and propane tank converter. I've used it twice already and the food came out tasty.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Dude!!!!! #iWantOne
                  #BrisketTacosAtPaulsRibShack
                  #GriddledBunsForever

Comment

Gots me a camp chef flat top

Comment

This flat top thing is really getting legs on this forum it's good to see! I love my Camp Chef set up!

Comment

Ok, y'all pushing me over the limit here! Ordered. PaulstheRibList sealed the deal with memories of #GriddledBunsForever

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
                          PaulstheRibList commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That sound of "crunch" when you bite into that bbq sandwich!!!

All these flat tops look awesome and intriguing. Unfortunately, I'll have to settle for using my Drip 'N Griddle or upside down Grillgrates on the gasser for the time being.

Comment

• fzxdoc
                          fzxdoc commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nothing wrong with that, jfmorris . I do the same. No real need for a Blackstone, that I can rationalize that is. But I love seeing what others do with theirs.

Kathryn

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, one thing comes to mind, right off, yall; try doin stir-fried rice directly on a grillgrate...
                          Jus Sayin...
                          Have a great weekend, cook, laugh, be happy!

• jfmorris
                          jfmorris commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I do stir fry in a wok, or my Drip ‘N Griddle... like I said, I would love a flat top, but wife would kill me right now if I got another cooker while complaining about tuition and wedding bills...

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here