Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was left unsupervised and this happened...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was left unsupervised and this happened...

My better half became a Grandma last week and went to spend time with her family. Left unsupervised, I made something she does not care much for, a 2 meal cheesesteak.

We don't have the best bakeries here in Montana, so if I make a sandwich with this much fanfare, I often get a fresh roll from Jimmy John's which is what I did here.

This was cooked on the 22" Blackstone griddle with shaved London Broil.

Cheers- P

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8940.JPG Views:	1 Size:	6.92 MB ID:	476881Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_870.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.81 MB ID:	476882Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8974.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.83 MB ID:	476883Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_858.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.70 MB ID:	476884

Nice! I just ordered Blackstone portable and now know what to do with it!

Comment

• allsid
      allsid commented
      Editing a comment
      This is actually one of 50 griddle recipes I have in a book coming out soon! Hopefully, it will give you some fun ideas smokenoob

That looks good enough to eat.

Comment

What about Le Petit Outre?

Comment

• allsid
        allsid commented
        Editing a comment
        Le Petit is good, but a bit of a gum bleeder for a sandwich like this. They have nice pizza dough too and had one of the best Americano's around for a while. The way they bake, the JJ roll would actually be fresher.

Oh yeah!!

Comment

Gotta get me this book!

Comment

Yup, just happened. I like it how the meat just fell in the pile. Looks good!

Comment

Pardon my drool, please! 🤤

Comment

I use Jimmy John's bread too when I make Steak sandwiches! Great move.

Comment

Wow, love me some Philly Cheese Steaks

Comment

Looks delicious.

Comment

Excellent job allsid ! Flat tops are just so much fun. Can you walk into Jimmy Johns and just buy bread? I didn't know that.

Comment

• allsid
                      allsid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes- it works great! I even hit one locally on the way home from the market with a drive-thru so win-win!

THAT is a steak and cheese and on a flat top to boot! Can't get better than that!

Comment

Fabulous! Just FABULOUS!

Comment

Yum! Still got a black stone on my wish list but they cost quite a bit more in Canada.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here