Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 14, 2023 - Traeger Flatrock Has A Recall For Potential Fire Risk Due To Knobs Labeled Incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 14, 2023 - Traeger Flatrock Has A Recall For Potential Fire Risk Due To Knobs Labeled Incorrectly

From Traeger:

December 2023, TRAEGER RECALLS FLATROCK FLAT TOP GRILLS DUE TO FIRE RISK.

This recall covers all Flatrock units manufactured before October 2023. The Flatrock burner control knobs can be incorrectly labeled, which can result in the product fuel supply being unintentionally left in an open position, posing a fire risk.

>>>> Click here to identify your Flatrock and learn what action to take if necessary. <<<<

I inspected my Flatrock the day Traeger sent this notice out, and my unit is unaffected by this recall. I suspected it would be, since when I put the knobs on I did my own double check to make sure the markings lined up properly, and that OFF actually meant off, which it passed. The knobs pop outward when successfully in the OFF position so you know for sure. ~Huskee

Got that email. Mine was on the list of date codes potentially affected, but mine is all good.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Mine was on the list but checked out good. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here