Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pit Boss/Sierra Three Burner Back In Stock…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit Boss/Sierra Three Burner Back In Stock…

The title says it all. I checked several big cities and they all came back with "Free Shipping" and delivery on either Friday or Monday. Three weeks ago we had to find one in stock and go pick it up.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D0FD2B7F-2576-41D5-842C-62B73FED533A.png
Views:	242
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	1290047

That is a great price - almost as cheap as the cost of my 2-burner on Amazon. I cannot figure out why the "Sierra" costs less than the "regular" 3-burner. They seem to be the same cooker, with the Sierra having a copper-colored lid. Any idea?

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      GG, Pit Boss worked out some kind of deal with Walmart I’d assume. That Sierra model is a Walmart exclusive and can only be purchased from Walmart. And it’s only available in the 3 burner model.

• GolfGeezer
      GolfGeezer commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a pretty sweet deal. Close to $125 off the regular 3-burner.

Some folks on the PB griddle group on FB posted up recently that they bought theirs on clearance in the range of $120-30 depending on location. Off the top of my head one was in Iowa, another in NY state. Might be worth a trip to your local store(s).

Name:	sierra steal.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1290290
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; September 7, 2022, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Sid P
      Sid P commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s just weird. Three weeks ago they had very few in stock, and now they’re giving them away?

These were hard to find last summer and fall, and free shipping often wasn’t available. While looking for a cover I saw that they’re once again $374 with free shipping, and a couple relatively close stores even have them in stock. Get one while you can; they’re great!

Name:	570BE5D7-48A1-4EBD-90E5-6E94AEA56734.png
Views:	139
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	1390958

Comment

Story of my life. I wanted one of these back last July and couldn’t find one to save my life anywhere at the time. Went with the regular PB three burner for $439 local pick up. Oh well. I love it just the same. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

I recently saw a three burner freestanding lp gas stove at Costco, Camp Chef, I believe. Each burner had a value of 30,000
        btu (?). $250.00 which I thought was a deal. SWMBO said "naw bubba naw!"
        It also came with a C.I. piece that looked to be bigger than those long manilla shipping envelope.

Comment

• Uncle Bob
          Uncle Bob commented
          Editing a comment
          I've got a CC 4 burner called a Somerset IV, they no longer make/sell it unfortunately. Same 30k burners, love them. Used it tonight to do some deep frying................outdoors.............keeps the smell out of the house. If that were the only reason it would be enough, but there's so much more can be done with that kind of heat power.

Is there a difference between the Sierra sold through Walmart and other 3 burner Pit Boss Griddles?

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Murdy If you’re thinking of getting one, I’d snatch it up. Steve B has the Sierra, as well as a few others here. I LOVE using a griddle, I’ll never be without one again.

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven’t compared the two but as far as I know they are the same except for color. The only thing I’m not thrilled about with mine, the Sierra, is the lid hinges are a bit flimsy and wobbly. Other than that I love mine as well.

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve B sorry to hear about your lid hinges. My lid works just fine, no wobble at all. Maybe you just got a bad one?

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here