Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Char Griller flat top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Char Griller flat top?

Anyone here have a Char Griller flat top? Looking for some reviews on that. It seems Blackstone is the brand of choice when it comes to flat tops, and I had one years ago. Looking to buy again and I can get a Char Griller for half the price of a Blackstone. I'm just wondering if there is that big of a quality difference and if I am going to regret buying the less expensive rig. Thoughts? (It won't be my primary cooker... I have a Weber G2 propane for every day use and an LG900 for smoking.)

I was not aware that they offered a flat top. You might also want to check out the Members Mark flat top at Sam's. Great price point and seems to have great quality.

Comment

No, but sometimes I wish for smash burgers. I wonder if there is one that will work on my Traeger?

Comment

• TheAmazingJohnJ
        TheAmazingJohnJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I originally thought I'd buy a griddle top to put on my Weber, but Weber told me that I could only put it on 1/3 of the grill, in place of one section of grates. They told me if I tried to do the entire top with a griddle that it would over heat the firebox and potentially damage the entire grill. Then, of course, the warranty would be voided.

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I did even think of that.

I turned my gasser into a flat top with this, love it. I feel there is nothing I can’t do on the flat top that a gas grill can. That said, I have lots of other grill options in my Arsenal.

Griddle Master makes BBQ Griddle Plate or Teppanyaki Grill top, custom made for your grill. High quality BBQ Griddle Plate from BBQ Griddle Plate Supplier.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here