Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Char Griller flat top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Char Griller flat top?

Anyone here have a Char Griller flat top? Looking for some reviews on that. It seems Blackstone is the brand of choice when it comes to flat tops, and I had one years ago. Looking to buy again and I can get a Char Griller for half the price of a Blackstone. I'm just wondering if there is that big of a quality difference and if I am going to regret buying the less expensive rig. Thoughts? (It won't be my primary cooker... I have a Weber G2 propane for every day use and an LG900 for smoking.)

I was not aware that they offered a flat top. You might also want to check out the Members Mark flat top at Sam's. Great price point and seems to have great quality.

Comment

No, but sometimes I wish for smash burgers. I wonder if there is one that will work on my Traeger?

Comment

• johnjelenic
        johnjelenic commented
        Editing a comment
        I originally thought I'd buy a griddle top to put on my Weber, but Weber told me that I could only put it on 1/3 of the grill, in place of one section of grates. They told me if I tried to do the entire top with a griddle that it would over heat the firebox and potentially damage the entire grill. Then, of course, the warranty would be voided.

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I did even think of that.

I turned my gasser into a flat top with this, love it. I feel there is nothing I can’t do on the flat top that a gas grill can. That said, I have lots of other grill options in my Arsenal.

https://griddlemaster.com

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo