Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flat top grill build video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat top grill build video

Finally got around to finishing the video on the flat top build. Hope it is permissible to post here.
    Cheers Bill

Great Job. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

I agree - great job and an enjoyable video.

Comment

Fun to watch, and good work!

Comment

Dang Bill. Great job. Thatโ€™s one impressive griddle you built there. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Comment

Very impressive Sir and enjoyable video. Quality work from a competent Grandpa.
            Happy grilling.

Comment

thanks for sharing that was cool , I wish i had some skills like that.

Comment

Very impressed! Zero skills here wish I could weld up a grill!

Comment

Very nice looking flat top. Love the video. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Thanks all! First video I've done, shot it with my cell phone. When my daughter did the editing, I learned if I'd held the phone horizontal instead of vertical, it would have filled the screen better. Who knew??

Comment

• Papa Bob
                      Papa Bob commented
                      Editing a comment
                      well said boomer๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wow, that is a great video! Funny, great editing, and very informative too. You should be a full-time YouTuber! Also, great job on the grill and I agree with everyone else - I want even a fraction of your skills.

Comment

• coolfins
                      coolfins commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aw, you're all making me blush. Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here