Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want an Arteflame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want an Arteflame.

I’m considering adding an Arteflame 40” to my arsenal. I have questions.

1. Who has or had one?
    2. What is your opinion on them?
    3. Anyone have one for sale?

They are costly and I don’t want to make a poor decision. Y’all help me through this.

I have the 26.75" Arteflame insert. I haven't used it since before I had my EVO Grill. I might set it up at the cabin this summer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170914_190514_316~2.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	1003825

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171029_183124~2.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	1003826

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Still love that!

Even if you don't use it much, its a work of art! Like having the Olympic flame holder from the 1920's!!

Don't ask, buy!

Last edited by HawkerXP; March 15, 2021, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      This is their larger version.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a fan of that version. Sausages roll right off.

Is there no end to the BBQ/Grilling/Smoking pit variances? Is MCS contagious? What is the cure if any?

Comment

• glitchy
      glitchy commented
      Editing a comment
      If you think you have a bad case, watch the last Happy Hour on charcoal grilling ;-)

• Jared49
      Jared49 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s like asking if there are any thin mints left.

• Santamarina
      Santamarina commented
      Editing a comment
      It is contagious, and there is no cure. Symptoms can be reduced the same as with the flu shot…an annual cooker purchase!

For the price, that center grill grate insert ought to be included - looks like it is an add on though. These are certainly a work of art, but now that I have a flat top, I don't see that I would use it much. Like Attjack says he hasn't used his since getting a EVO griddle... It would be great as a conversation table or tall fire pit too, but you gotta wonder what cold drinks or rain do to the surface.

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t have one. But a friend of mine does. She lives near Syracuse NY. Keeps it outside, and from what she tells me, uncovered all year long.
      I can find out more about it if you want. 👍

An Arteflame is not a quick-to-set-up cooker. It's the kind of thing best used for an all-day cooking day.

Comment

Arteflame’s Classic 40” is a wood burning griddle or plancha that doubles as a fire bowl with a sculptural beauty rarely seen in the world of outdoor cooking. We tested and reviewed ArtFlame and give it our Silver Medal Award. It’s not for everyone even if the $2,450 price tag is within your budget, but it sure is unique!

Comment

It is pretty

Comment

I have a weber 22 with the Arteflame insert ...this pit stays with it...use it when I grilling vegies,fish ..smash burgers...like it

Comment

I gave my 26" Arteflame insert and a brand new Weber 26" bowl to my brother in law. He seems pretty happy with it. I'm looking forward to him cooking on it for me. He's a good cook.

Comment

I have an insert for the 22" Kettle. Been wanting to try it on the RecTeq Bullseye. Should work well.

Comment

I always thought these would be fun to own.

Comment

SnSGrills now makes a similar one (w/o the center hole) for 22" kettles: https://snsgrills.com/collections/gr...mc=amazingribs

Comment

I have the 40 inch Artelfame (along with two BGE and Yoder ys640). The Arteflame is absolutely incredible to grill on. Easy care and clean up too! I added the gabby grills attachment and it fits perfect.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• theroc
                      theroc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow! Nice set-up.

• CandySueQ
                      CandySueQ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's beautiful!

I think I'm going to have to try my 22" Arteflame in my Original Grilla.

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here