Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ raffle win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ raffle win

Today I judged a KCBS bbq event near Lacrosse, WI. They had raffles for a few things. I bought one $5 ticket for each of two things. One was for two Adirondack chairs plus a table, and the other was for a Whitewater BBQ drum smoker. At the end of my 3 hour drive home I had a phone message that I won the Whitewater smoker!

Funny, I am generous with things I smoke, I usually make a lot and give much away. So I told these friends about this win and one said, how much meat do you have to smoke? I have a Big Green Egg and a PBC. One friend said that I already had a drum smoker, so why? It is different than what I have, and I only have two smokers. What is so hard to understand about that? There are a lot of other smokers I would like to have.

I can't wait to get this and try it out! I think you people can understand that.

Last edited by Mark V; June 22, 2019, 10:04 PM.

Congrats. Lookin' forward to the photos of your first cook.

Comment

Outstanding. Congrats. I am with RonB looking forward to photos of your cooks

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats on the Whitewater smoker!

Comment

Now thats what I call a great return on your investment. Congratulations!!!!

Comment

5 buck smoker. What could be better. Congratulations.

Comment

Your conversation confirms my thoughts on MCS. It isn’t the cooker we really want, but it is the experience and challenge of cooking on a different cooker. If only there was enough space, time and money, we could cook on a different cooker each day of the month. LOL

Comment

• AverageJoe
                  AverageJoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh to have a new cooker challenge every month sounds awesome to me.

Congrats!

Comment

I have decided, that since I already have a drum smoker, to give this one away to my younger brother. I really really wanted to try this one, but my brother has been cooking on a Weber grill all his life, he has been a butcher and cook all his life, and he is a fantastic cook, runs circles around me! He is big into bbq, goes to the American Royal every year for the parties, knows a lot of the top competitors. He just hasn't had a decent smoker himself! Now he will. I can't wait to see what he does with it.

Comment

He should dial on that kettle while he waits on his new cooker.

congratulations and way to go on the gift!!

Comment

Smokers are like guitars, they're all different even if they look alike and all have their place. Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here