Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Monster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat Monster!

Very interesting design and appears to have a ton of cooking capacity. Over 2" thick walls with ceramic insulation would make it ideal for cold weather cooking climes like where I'm at. The internal firebox design got the Gold medal from Max here. Looks to be a super quality build. There is a slightly used one for sale on another forum. They are designed to run with a controller and are strictly charcoal and/or wood chunks, chips, sawdust. Were I to ever wander from my stick burning religion I'd give this a serious look!.

Claims it cooks on 3 different levels at 3 different cooking temps. I hope they are right because I can see if you got that thing fully loaded and you need to get to the product on the lowest level in a hurry you are going to have some trouble moving a lot of stuff out of the way. It's a lot of cooker on a small footprint and would solve a lot of limited patio space issues.

The two exhaust stacks at two different levels is ingenious. I can see how this thing would work. Well thought out design and well built!
    I must be coming down with a case of MCS I was looking at Myron Mixon H2O smokers the other day.

Patented and beautiful, the Mean Monster is the best choice for the serious barbeque connaisseur.

That internal firebox is something to beheld.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
      That internal firebox is something to beheld.
      A very uniquely designed unit the guy is really thinking outside the box when he designed this.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, I do believe he was thinking *inside* the box.

That is one awesome looking cooker! I watched part of the video and MCS was getting to be more draw on me than the draw of air through the cooker! (W/O the Guru installed!) Someone please take away my computer for awhile. (until I get back from Peoria!)

Comment

I must admit the MCS is having a draw on me on this one as well. If the used one was a outside firebox with the double door set up so I could use it as a pure stick burner I think I would be in negotiations with the guy.

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
          Frozen Smoke commented
          Editing a comment
          HaHa! Skip! I know what "just looking" means! I told my wife that the other day when I said I was going to the Polaris dealer to "just look" at the new ice fish houses that attach to the rear of the Polaris Ranger!

I am going to keep this cooker on my radar. I have some funds tucked away from when I sold my last trailer rig this past summer that will go to a new rig.

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          ROAD TRIP!!!! Frozen Smoke Skip

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          #epicroadtrip

Stayin Tuned. to this here Channel
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 27, 2018, 08:39 PM.

OH NO!! they're about an hour and a half from my house!!!

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Did I just hear the striking of the Gong of Doom?

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Ask Not For Whom Th Bell Tolls...

Ya mean th kinda Gong-Sound like that?

Tragically, I heared it, too, clean down her in Th Territories''

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here