Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many of us have Multiple Cookers? - Or MCS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0252.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	580957
    Sadly, my 22" Blackstone didn't squeeze into this picture. I use all of these cooker on a regular basis, not one of them is my favorite. Next on the list is a Blazin GrillWorks pellet grill, size large.

Comment

• rwalters
      rwalters commented
      Editing a comment
      And I thought that I kept my stuff clean... WOW, those are clean

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably clean because they just got out of the hot tub.

I have more GuiTars then out door cookers and I have a lot of cookers

Comment

• surfdog
      surfdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones I’ve managed to cull the amp herd...down to three...plus my Line 6 Helix. And that pretty much covers EVERYTHING.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      surfdog here's (an incomplete) sampler of mine:
      '68 Twin Reverb
      '76 Deluxe Reverb
      SF Vibro Champ
      Multiple Fender 2x12 cabs, with goodies therein...
      Crate Vintage Club 30
      Marshall Lead 12
      Peavey Backstage 14
      Gibson GA-7
      Gibson GA-9
      Silvertone Twin Twelve

...an others, that don't see as much use...

• surfdog
      surfdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones Very nice collection! I know I would have a difficult time parting ways with some of those to be sure.

MAK 2 Star
    26.75” Weber kettle w/SnS, Vortex and GrillGrates
    36” Blackstone griddle

Only thing that I am thinking of changing is the griddle... kinda wanna sell the 36 and buy a 48” Camp Chef. I load the 36” down quite often and could use the extra space on a regular basis.

Comment

Engelbrecht 1000
      Kbq-C60
      Good One Open Range
      2 PBC- all accessories
      Smokin It #2- all accessories
      Charbroil SRG
      GM Davey Crocket- Don Godke downdraft, thermal blanket
      Weber Smokey Joe
      Weber Performer- Santa maria attch., Arteflame and a S.S version, Carson Rodizio bbq kit, Pizzaque, Vortex, Rotisserie attch., SNS, BBq dragon spin grate, shelf (wing) and fan, burn shop grate.
      Joules, too much Thermaworks, too many knives, Digi-Q, I-Grill2, Maverick 733, little griddle, grill grates etc...

That's what I could think of off the top..

Maybe wish list* A ceramic cooker.. Just because.. and maaaaaaybe https://tn-sd.com/product/the-relic-...ing-brick-oven for the 22.

I too am in the too many guitars club

Comment

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Timcee Gotta start buying them in matching colours... "What? The red one..? No, that’s not new...I’ve had it for years." LOL

• Timcee
        Timcee commented
        Editing a comment
        surfdog You're a GENIUS!!.. I'll let you know how well it goes over! If I end up posting me sleeping in the grill or guitar case... you'll know not so much.. LOL

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that Engelbert Humperdinck cooker !!!

How about posing the question a different way now. If you had to go down to one cooker only, which would make the cut? For me, it would be my pellet cooker. It by far and away sees the most use. Convenance and results almost never disappoint

Comment

Recently retired my 10+ year old Weber Performer. Got a Blaze 32” stainless charcoal grill built into the new bbq island we bought this summer.

For smokers I have two stick burners: a Brinkman offset vertical smoker, to which I’ve added a gasket and pressure clamps to keep the smoke in. I borrowed my father-in-laws COS earlier this year for a big party. It now lives at my house unless he needs to use it, which isn’t that often.

Comment

A simple man I am. Pbc, 22” Weber and gasser.

Comment

Hi, my name is john...after years and years of fighting I was finally convinced one day that I have...it’s hard to admit..sniffles, sniffles....that I too have mcs....
            do we have a safe room here? I need to go collect myself.

Comment

That's like asking a mechanic if they have more than one common screwdriver .Lol! At home, Large BGE, Char Griller modified COS, Jenn Air gasser, tabletop Little Joe, Blackstone 22" griddle. At the camper a small BGE, Blackstone 22" griddle, off brand charcoal grill. Not mine, but I'm the only user, American Barbeque Systems Judge at a military non profit i volunteer with. 12 common screwdrivers. Right brain MCS.

Comment

Cookers and guns.
                When I went for my concealed carry class some younger shooters sitting across from me were talking before the class.
                One said to the other he had sold a gun to get his new one. I was amazed, I didn't know you could sell a gun. Feel the same way about my beloved cookers.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                  CaptainMike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pffft, kids these days....

Weber 22" with SnS, Drip N Griddle and Rotisserie ring
                PBC
                KBQ
                Lodge Sportsman
                Volcano3

Eyeballing a Spirit gasser but not sure I can sneak that past Logistics yet (not prepared for the inevitable Spousal audit...)

Comment

• jecucolo
                  jecucolo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spousal audit or assault!

Yoder 640
                Weber 22" Kettle Performer Charcoal Grill w/SNS2.0
                Weber Genesis Silver Gas Grill

Comment

Like Attjack, my list is in my signature. Let's see... my cookers in order of age are:

1. Custom offset with 748 sq inch cooking grate (can also be used as charcoal grill) - 304 stainless construction, circa 1985.
                  2. Weber Genesis Silver A, 2002 model, upgraded with a full set of Grillgrates
                  3. Weber Performer Deluxe, 2007 model, with Grillgrates, Slow 'N Sear, Drip 'N Griddle.
                  4. Anova sous vide circulator (Christmas 2017)

Comment

I have 3, but I only use 2, the BGE and the Weber 22”. I retired the Smokey Joe because the 22” with S&S does the same job.

I don’t see a need to spend the money for anything else. Cookers are great, but I don’t need another.

Comment

• jecucolo
                      jecucolo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kinda feel the same way. Though every now and then I fantasize about purchasing The Good One! Oh well it will pass...

• Mosca
                      Mosca commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If I were to get another cooker it would be a Komodo Kamado. But then I would have had to hit the lottery. So, everything is fine, for now!

Assassin 24
                    Large BGE
                    Weber Performer
                    2xUDS - One Big Poppa Kit, One Home Depot special

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here